Sunday, August 9, 2009

What A Day

My Sunday had a horrible start . If I knew it was gonna rain that hard ahead of time - I'da agreed NOT to work .. it all started when I got up at 6:30 this morning and got soaked on my way to work...

... but as time passed my day got better .. I had a great weekend .. wanted to go to the movies but nothing good is playing ... I would check out GI Joe but I need a real critic . not some newspaper journalist who gives crappy reviews to great movies and vice-versa ... so for all you bloggers who saw it - lemme know if it's worth checking out or not.

Plus, I already saw 'Funny People' and 'The Orphan' ..

But what I really wanna see is District 9, Inglorious Basterds and Halloween 2 =]

1 comment:

  1. My Friend Said He saw it and it was really good.
    and i'm going on sunday so i'll let u know then.

    ReplyDelete